Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Kaya's collection

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, say if I was going to get Kaya for Christmas, what do you Kaya owners think would be the most important parts of her collection to ask for? The teepee? Talto? Steps High?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I (personally) prefer the smaller items in her collection; her foods, her doll, her other outfits, etc. so instead of 1 large item, I would go for a few smaller items! I was not all that impressed with her teepee, Talto, or Steps High in person at AGPC. But that is just me. I feel the smaller items have a bigger play value and take up a smaller space.

  3. #3
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    We have most of Kaya's collection. You should realize how HUGE the teepee is. You really need a lot of space to leave it set up or be able to store it safely. Also, if you have cats, you just bought yourself an expensive cat house. I am forever shooing those animals out of there. In fact, when DD awoke on Xmas morning and found the teepee set up under the tree, there were two pairs of eyes starring back at her from inside. Kind of creepy. I would go with Tatlo and the sled. They are a lot of fun. Or go with her food set, the berries that are magnetized are pretty cool.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, the teppee is HUGE! I wouldn't get that as a first thing for your doll. I personnaly think the horse is best because it is a big part of her books. I have the horse and she is beautiful! The good thing about the horse also is that Kaya can ride bareback if you dan't have the saddle.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could always make a teepee, right? I'm debating between Talto and some small stuff (since I already have a sled) or Steps High.
    Then again, there's always Elizabeth... or Addy, or Emily...

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I only have Kaya and her meet accessories but i'm thinking of asking for one of her dresses. Or her foods.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kaya is one of my favorite dolls because she is unique (different face mold) and looks different than other dolls. Her teepee is large. It's funny how things always look bigger at your house than they do in the store....If you don't already have an AG horse Steps High is nice. I do like the idea of more smaller items so you could get Sparks Flying (a compromise and still a horse) along with her foods (which I also like) and maybe tatlo. Tatlo and the travoise (sp?) seems overpriced but of course that didn't stop me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •